In the Spotlight
2 May, at 12:39 pm ~ 0 Comment
1 May, at 12:50 pm ~ 0 Comment
23 January, at 2:02 pm ~ 0 Comment
23 January, at 12:30 pm ~ 0 Comment
BBC Question Time – Would private sponsorship of the new Royal Yacht devalue the brand of the Monarchy?
20 January, at 6:12 pm ~ 0 Comment
- Daily Mail: All aboard for a UK flagship (18/07/12)A majestic national flagship to represent Britain on the world’s seas is a major step closer today. In a rare show of unity, both David Cameron and Ed Miliband have given the project their wholehearted support. The Tory and Labour party leaders hailed the new ship as an ambassador for UK trade as well as […]
- Telegraph: David Cameron and Ed Miliband show rare unity over UK flagship (19/07/12)David Cameron and Opposition leader Ed Miliband have united in backing plans for a new national flagship. Both the Prime Minister and Labour leader have backed the £80 million replacement for the Royal Yacht Britannia, which would be a seaborne ambassador for the country. The project, which could be completed by 2016, would involve the […]
- Sailing Today August 2012: Jubilee Yacht Appeal FeatureOur Jubilee Yacht Appeal has featured in the August 2012 edition of Sailing Today: A charity is looking to raise £60m in order to give the Queen the ultimate Jubilee gift – a new yacht. Her Majesty has not had a yacht since Britannia was decommissioned in 1997. However, a new group, the Jubilee Yacht […]
- Change.org Petition: Restore the Royal Yacht Britannia to Her Majesty the Queen (19/06/12)E-Petition on Change.org: Restore the Royal Yacht Britannia to Her Majesty the Queen – set up on 19th June 2012 by Michael Thomas.
- A Tour of the Royal Yacht BritanniaYou Tube: A Tour of the Britannia